- Who We Are
- Who We Hire
- Different Thinking
- Search Jobs
For sales careers, Kennametal's leading products deliver.
A Kennametal sales career gives you the opportunity to work for a world-class organization selling cutting-edge products that are critical to our customers’ profitability. Offering the industry’s most complete product line, as well as highly regarded service, you will possess a sophisticated level of technical expertise that demonstrates why we are an acknowledged leader in the industry. That gives you a competitive advantage – the immediate respect of your customers and innovative, in-demand solutions. You’ll have a different experience every day, as you continually win new business and help us move forward.
First-class training and support
You’ll find that everyone on our first-class team is willing to go out of their way to support your efforts. We provide many resources to help you achieve your goals, including:
- Initial extensive product training, online and at key locations globally
- Sales effectiveness training
- Training on sales support systems
- Mentoring from senior sales professionals
Sales is just the start
You’ll find many ways to grow your career at Kennametal. You can advance within sales into district management and beyond. Or you can branch out into other areas within the organization, such as product management or key accounts management. From day one, your manager will help you work toward your career goals. Some of our roles, which are located around the world, include:
- Applications Engineer – Work with distribution, direct accounts or a combination of both
- Applications Engineer Product Specialist – Work with other Kennametal sales staff or distribution, focusing on one product line
- Sales Engineer – Utilize your technical expertise with distribution, direct accounts or a combination of both
- Sales Operations – Work with sales teams around the globe to maximize effectiveness
- Sales Manager – Manage a sales region and 8-15 sales professionals
- Channel Manager – Manage independent and local branches of a national chain in a defined geographical area
Search for jobs in sales.