MTI Certificate Program
Make your investment in a new machine tool more productive from the start! By equipping your new machine with new Kennametal tooling, you virtually guarantee the best performance from the first turn of the spindle.
You wouldn't buy a new car equipped with an old engine, so why tool your new machine with old or used tools? Kennametal’s MTI Certificate Program is an easy way to ensure your machine investment is giving you the returns you deserve.
Getting and Using Your Tooling Certificate Is Easy:
1. Purchase your tooling certificate when you buy a new machine tool through your local machine tool dealer. (Machine tool dealers usually offer attractive discounts on this one-time purchase.)
2. You can purchase certificates for up to $30,000 (USD) worth of tooling at list price, maximum per machine. (This amount can be split in half).
3. Each certificate can be used to purchase any standard Kennametal product from any of our Milling, Lathe, Machining Center, Holemaking or supplemental catalogs*
4. Get expert tooling support from your local Kennametal sales engineer.
5. Ask your machine tool dealer for details when buying a new or rebuilt machine tool, or contact Kennametal for details at 888.290.9985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Certain restrictions may apply.