Swiss Auto / Posimatic Inserts and Tool Holders for Heavy-Duty Turning Applications
We have range of turning inserts and tool holders for Swiss auto-type lathes with small cross section shanks, from .375" (10mm) square to .750" (20mm) square.
Included in the portfolio are the Stellram Posicut® positive inserts and toolholders and the Posimatic range for small-part machining of medical and watchmaker components.
Features and Benefits:
- Nose radii starting at 0 (zero) for excellent surface finishes and sharp internal corners
- Easy programming with equal shank and tool tip dimensions on all tool holders
- Boring bars have standard coolant holes for better chip evacuation
- Integral shank cut-off and grooving holders for maximum rigidity
- Eliminate extra operations with back turning tool holders and inserts for turning behind a shoulder
- Eliminate chatter with tungsten carbide reinforced boring bars
E-style Inserts Feature:
- 75° inclusive cutting angle offers an advantage over C-style inserts
- Greater radial clearance between workpiece and insert for profiling and chip evacuation.
- More secure pocket design without compromising insert edge strength