NotificationsMark all as read
Kennametal offers a wide range of metalforming products, including heading dies, EDM blocks, specialty blanks, and wire, bar, and tub drawing.
Características y ventajas
- Standard offering in sintered unground condition, with optional skim grinding of outside diameter.
- Sizes Ø8mm x 6mm to Ø60mm x 100mm height.
- Custom die blanks, semi-finished & finished dies are available by request.
- Greatly improved dimensional consistency of parts due to excellent transverse rupture strength and pressure resistance
- Uniform binder phase and content means substantially higher overall strength
- Outstanding tool life and wear resistance
Wire, Bar, and Tube Drawing
The wire, bar, and tube drawing process creates challenging friction conditions from the high flow speeds of the carbide through the die. Kennametal offers tungsten carbide that has exceptionally high strength and excellent performance in these high-friction conditions. Our carbide is available in a range of grades and in die pellets in the following sizes:
- Drawing wire from Ø0.2 to 70mm
- Drawing steel and non-ferrous bars from Ø10 to 75mm
- Drawing tubes from Ø10 to 120mm
- All die pellets available according to ISO standards
We offer a wide assortment specialty blanks, including:
- Preformed and unfinished tools, dies, die sections and components made from tungsten carbide
- A range of grades from submicron to extra-coarse
- A variety of leading-edge binder formulas
Kennametal specially engineered tungsten carbide components can last more than 10 times longer than steel in most applications.
We engineer our carbide components from a wide assortment of grades so you get the right grade for the right job. Our flexible manufacturing capability means we can make anything from the simplest part to complex custom shapes.
We also can develop and test new tungsten carbide grades that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Compacting Dies
- Forming Dies
- Stamping Dies
- Drawing Dies
- Rod Mill Rolls
- Impact Tools
- EDM Blanks
- Slitter Knives
- Container Tooling
- Cold Forming Tools