Kennametal ISA has more than 15 years of experience in creating custom alloys for aerospace, electronics, and energy sectors.
These alloys can be melted in open air, vacuum or inert gas conditions using our vacuum induction melting capability.
We can control minor additions, oxygen, and other impurities to meet our customer specifications. These alloys can be provided as ingots, chunks or powders.
- Braze Alloys
- Binary Alloys
- Infiltration Alloys
- Master Alloys
Metal & Alloy Compositions
We have pride in our established expertise in handling a wide range of metal & alloy compositions.
- Precious Metals (Silver, Ruthenium, Platinum, Rhenium)
Explore Our Wide Range of Service Capabilities
- Vacuum Induction Meeting (VIM)
- Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP)
- Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP)
- Custom Powder Milling and Sizing Services
- Hydriding/Dehydriding Services
- Refining Services (Hydrogen)
- Powder Screening
- Aluminothermic Alloying
- Ingot Crushing
- Laboratory Analysis Services
- Spent Target Recycling
Take Advantage of Our Specialty Metallurgical Processing
- Toll Processing (Remelting)
- Inert gas
- Vacuum sintering
- Hot and Cold Isostatic Pressing
- Milling (to -200 mesh)
- Metal Powder Screening
- Shot Blasting
- NADCAP for Materials Testing
- ISO17025 for Testing