- Twin blade heads for roughing to semi-ﬁnishing operations starting from diameter 23,5mm (.925").
- Fine-boring heads for ﬁnishing in diameters 9,75–2,205mm (.384–86.8").
- Bridge tooling for large diameters up to 2,205mm (86.8") standard with both roughing and ﬁne-ﬁnishing heads.
- Through-coolant capability in all styles.
- Fine adjustable roughing heads.
- 0,01mm (.0004") diameter adjustment respective 2 μm (.00008") with easy-to-read large vernier scale with ﬁne-boring heads.
- KM™ shanks for use in all spindles with compatible adaptors.
- HSK shanks for use without adaptors.
- Inch shanks are most economical to use with compatible adaptors.