Extend the wear life of your waterjet nozzles by following these simple tech tips:
1. Inspect orifice for chipping, wear and/or buildup of dirt or abrasive.
2. Use mixing chamber components made from carbide or ROCTEC.
3. Verify water - orifice alignment prior to abrasive selection.
4. Precise alignment of the orifice and focusing tube ensures the jet is focused directly down the center of tube.
5. ROCTEC focusing tubes with precise alignment will allow the longest life and highest level of cutting quality.