Machining Made Easy
- Select Kennametal cutting tools for your part
- Get Kennametal cutting data recommendations
- Export Kennametal data directly to SolidCAM
- Easiest-to-use CAM system with a short learning curve and powerful functionality
- Seamlessly integrated in SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge and Inventor, with full associativity
- Unique, patented and revolutionary iMachining technology
- Advanced CAM-functionality for controlling the most complex Mill-Turn & Swiss CNCs
- Scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- Experienced Technical and Post-Processor Support Team worldwide
How to Get Started?
- Contact SolidCAM and register for the Trial version
- SolidCAM will provide you with full Support during the trial evaluation
- As part of the Trial, import Kennametal tools for your CAM operations
- Experience the amazing results of SolidCAM’s patented iMachining on your own CNC
- Satisfied with the results? Contact SolidCAM and get a quote
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kennametal sell SolidCAM directly?
No, we partner with SolidCAM to provide you access to their CAM software. With this partnership, we aim to solve challenging CAM programming issues our customers face. We also provide you with Kennametal’s best cutting tools for your CAM operations.
Do we need to purchase Kennametal tool library ?
The Kennametal Tool Library is free for all SolidCAM customers. You can easily access it and select tools from it for your CAM operations.
Is there a free trial period?
Yes – you can register for a 60-day SolidCAM trial to get started.
Will Kennametal provide support for cutting tools?
Yes, our core business is to deliver you the metal cutting tools you need to make your parts. Support is available.
How can I purchase Kennametal tools?
You can purchase Kennametal tools through our direct or indirect channels. Sign in to your Kennametal account or contact sales.