Advances of Milling
Kennametal’s e-MCAE Advances of Milling is designed by our Milling experts’ team, to suite our customers’ needs in a simpler way.
Participants will get exposure & clarity on:
- Milling operations & tools.
- Indexable & solid carbide milling geometry & its effects.
- Chip formation in milling & its effects.
- Milling tool selection in various applications.
- Milling quality aspects & improvement techniques.
- Machining strategies.
- Selection of right parameters.
- Tool holding systems & fixtures.
- Milling case study examples & live workshops.
Course Duration: ~15hr +Q&A (2.0 hr/day, 9 Online Class)
Note: It is an optional course, but we suggest attending this course after e-MCAE Fundamentals.