HARVI™ I TE
- Proprietary end face design — Twisted cutting edge increasing the corner stability, enabling soft cutting action even at highest ramping angles.
- Innovative end face design — Asymmetric divided flutes and variable helix enabling vibration dampening and unmatched feed rates.
- Proprietary relief — with AVF-Technology. A precision faceted eccentric relief reducing vibrations and reducing friction. For excellent cutting conditions in multiple materials.
- Proprietary flute design — Innovative chip gashes within the flutes reducing cutting forces and supporting efficient chip evacuation.
- Double cone eliminates expensive presetting processes by providing an axial .0004" (10μm) repeatability.
- Length repeatability from insert tip-to-tip within .002" (50μm).
- Intelligent thread ensures stress level to remain below critical values, allowing >25% higher transmittable torque.
- 3rd contact surface delivers high stiffness and highest accuracy below .0002" (5μm) runout.
Solid ER Collets for Duo-Lock
- Adapting Duo-Lock Modular End Mills to CNC Lathes
- Duo-Lock solid ER collets turn CNC lathe machines into multitasking machines by providing access of any Duo-Lock modular end mills to ER driven units.
- These new Duo-Lock solid ER collets maximize machine flexibility through a broad range of Duo-Lock modular end mills. From high-performance versatile tools, to roughers and finishers, as well as chamfering and corner rounding tools.
- The short projection from the face of the collet nut provides rigid toolholding and requires a small machine envelope.
- Compatible with all standard ER collet chucks and ER driven units.
- Vast array of roughing, finishing, profiling, and chamfering tools, and blanks available.
- Covering all end milling applications.
- With a Duo-Lock wrench the tool change becomes easy and can be done in a few seconds.