Simulation is a necessary but time-consuming step in process planning.
- NOVO reduces simulation setup time because tool assembly models are in one place, mapped to each other.
- Tooling is matched with features and machining strategies.
- Simulations are more accurate because NOVO populates the tool library with the latest tool data via the cloud.
- The result is a fast, seamless tooling data transfer.
What software is compatible with NOVO?
The NOVO desktop app provides data and models in the ISO13399 format for easy use by most shop systems. In the future, NOVO will be integrated further to deliver data more seamlessly.
- CAM Software
Esprit 2014 (now available). (More coming soon)
- Machine Control
- Pre-setting and Tool Management
Zoller Tool Management, Win Tool
How does it work with my simulation software?
Optimal tool recommendations with required application and dimensional data, together with 3D models for simulation, are easily found and downloaded.
- Reduces simulation set-up time and brings simulations closer to reality
- Cuts time populating the library through easy downloading and updating of data via the cloud