Kennametal’s tungsten carbide rod blanks are available in a wide selection of micro-grain and sub-micron grades that are engineered to stand up to thermal extremes, vibration, and impact wear. Our products are sinter-HIP processed for ISO 9002 certified manufacturing facilities.
- pressed and extruded unground, ground and polished rods with or without chamfers
- rod products that can be ground to h6 tolerances
- a variety of grades that provide exceptional wear and impact resistance
- grades for use in end mills, reamers, drills, countersinks, engraving tools, routers, and other rotary tools
- grades for use in a broad range of applications in almost any material