NotificationsMark all as read
There are many cities and towns Kennametal calls home. These wonderful places are also home to our thousands of employees. At Kennametal, we take great pride in supporting these communities, and helping to make them vibrant, enjoyable places to live and work.
How We Make This Happen:
- The Kennametal Foundation provides monetary grants to qualified organizations in or near communities in which Kennametal is located
- These grants are focused on providing educational opportunities through our “Kennametal Academic Program” AND
- On supporting volunteerism and community related issues through the "Kennametal in the Community Program"
The Foundation focuses its giving in order to achieve a greater impact on those causes most aligned with Kennametal’s corporate strategy. Two primary categories have been established for the Foundation giving.
1. Kennametal Academic Program
Includes the support of Post Secondary Educational opportunities with an emphasis on studies in the areas of technical engineering, machine skill training and materials and environmental sciences.
2. Kennametal in the Community
Focuses us on the importance of our employees’ volunteering in the communities where they live and work. We encourage and recognize volunteerism as a key component of our culture and support organizations through monetary grants who offer volunteer opportunities for our team members.
Kennametal is proud of our long tradition of supporting communities and partnering with non-profit organizations to address the important needs of our local communities. Around the world, we have established partnerships that enable us helping our friends and neighbors who need it most.
We proudly partner with:
- United Way
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Sparsha Trust