Produced by Kennametal’s patented thermit process, macrocrystalline tungsten carbide powder is ideally suited to all diamond tool applications. Low internal porosity combined with high packing density results in a tool with extreme wear resistance levels.
- Monocarbide, fully carburized and dense
- No undercarburized W2C phases
- Large macro-sized crystals
- Hohe Wärmebeständigkeit.
- Uniform internal structure
- Excellent wetting properties
- Available in a wide range of sizes from 40 US mesh to 1.2 micron sizes